Water Treatment Tablets
Product Code : WTT 07
Brand Name : SUVIRON PRODUCTS
- FOB Port
- Nhava Sheva Port
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Others
- Supply Ability
- As per client requirement.
- Delivery Time
- Packaging Details
- Standard Packaging.
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Main Domestic Market
- All India
Tower Guard 8031 TowerGuard for Scale, Corrosion, & Biofouling control in small Cooling Towers, Chillers, AHUs, Fan Coils Units FCUs, Evaporative Condensers, & Urinals Tower Guard multi-functional Tablets represent a flexible, multifunctional water treatment program in easy to use tablets. Towerpro multi-functional tablet products are developed for the small systems where good service and pumping equipment cannot be justified. TowerGuard multi-functional Tablets are formulated with the best in class chemistries to deliver excellent performance for scale, corrosion, slime, and algae control. It also reduces water blowdown to achieve higher water concentration cycles. Tower Guard multi-functional Tablets have an extended shelf life and do not cause irritation to the skin. Small Cooling Towers have a small sump and are typically seen on top of buildings (green / blue / gray coloured cooling towers). They face the same types of problems the larger towers face - i.e. scale, corrosion, and biofouling. However, due to their small size and location, service companies find them expensive to treat as 2 dosing pumps have to be installed and regular visits have to be made, carbouys of limited quantity have to be tranported in small tempos and carried to the terrace (and later disposed). TowerGuard multifunctional tablet series are a comprehensive solution to solve all the above problems. These tablets allow you to run a 1m3 holdup tower for 30 days on a single 200 gm tablet which will be able to prevent scale deposition. Simultaneously, it will be able to prevent algal growth and maintain TBC counts within acceptable limits - all this without requring any service!
The key advantages of using Tower Guard multifunctional tablets are:
- Avoid formulation costs
- Avoid expensive transportation costs to customers (you can courier tablets to customers instead!)
- Avoid storage problems - your customer can store these tablets in his cabinet unlike carbouys which will need tobe stored carefully
- Avoid disposal charges - tablet dissolves completely so no carbouys to dispose
- Ensure good performance - since system is being continuously dosed by the tablet you are getting continuous performance
- Achieve greater customer satisfaction - since tower is always clean (visually and from scale as well), your client is happy
- Maximize business - tablet will get consumed in 30 days (or max 45 to 60) unlike carbouys for which you may need to send techninican for dosing
- Avoid expensive servicing costs - you need to only send your technician once in the month to add a new tablet to the cooling tower
TowerGuard non-oxidizing biocide Tablets
With the growth in the IT, hospitality and retail sectors we are seeing an ever increasing number of "centrally air-conditioned" buildings. These are either water-cooled (using small cooling towers as described above) or air-cooled (employing Air Handling Units i.e. AHUs and Chillers), or possibly even a combination of the two.
The TowerGuard non-oxidizing biocide Tablets are an ideal fit for you if you treat AHUs. Very often, the AHU's (which may contain some stagnant water) will get contaminated with bacteria. This bacteria grows in the stagnant water. By placing 2-4 tablets per AHU or a single tablet per window/split unit, we can prevent biofouling (and the resulting odour) for 2 to 4 months.